Rev Anne Goode, Assistant Priest at St John’s, is also the hospital chaplain at Coffs Harbour Health Campus. Rev Anne seeks to meet the spiritual and emotional needs of hospital patients, their families and the staff, by being available to people where they are and whatever their beliefs may be.
The Chaplaincy service offers:
- Friendly support and a listening ear
- Someone to talk with confidentially
- Prayer support
- Blessing and anointing of the sick
- Holy Communion
- Support in grief and loss
Rev Anne is usually in the hospital each Monday to Thursday morning.
Clergy (ministers) of various denominations and faiths visit the hospitals as required, and can be contacted by Rev Anne on your behalf.
There is also a team of Pastoral visitors who regularly visit patients of their own denomination or faith, who have indicated on their admission form they would like to be visited.
The chaplain can be contacted:
- Through St John’s Office : (02)6651 4700
- At the hospital : (02)6656 7152 – Extension 7152
- Mobile: 0422 916 082
- Or, you can ask the nursing staff to arrange a visit for you.
For further details or to request help please contact Rev Anne, 6651 4700